Sunday, April 19, 2009

20 days!

I can't believe it's been 20 days since our last posting! We have been up to a lot of good stuff. Here is an update in bullet points:

* Doug worked in Seattle the first weekend of April. Josephine and I went up to Bellevue to spend the night with him one night. I have pictures and will post them.

* Had my birthday....April 7th.

* Left on my Birthday to help Laura and her broken Ankle. Josephine spent a week over in Spokane and loved hanging out, just us "girls." Spent Easter in Spokane (Doug and my mom joined us).

* Made it home with snow over the pass.

* Spent a week playing catch up with groceries, playgroups, and meetings.

* Spent almost an entire weekend outside! Finally, we have some spring weather.

I will try and post pictures this week.

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP