Saturday, January 24, 2009

Girl Scout Cookies

It's that time of year again. Time to put in your yearly order of girl scout cookies. Our neighbors granddaughter is always hitting us up for fundraiser sales, and every time I tell them "no thanks, but when the cookies come, I will order them." Last week my neighbor's granddaughter made her appearance. When I order, I just take one box of each. I don't even want to look at all the yummy goodness they offer and order many boxes of each. I figure this method will keep me honest, and not gain 300 pounds. Plus, they keep forever in the freezer.

Today, I found Homemade Girl Scout Cookie Recipes! Poor Doug, he starts a diet on Monday, and I find this lovely website, that will give me Girl Scout Cookies today, if I choose to bake any.


1 comments:

Anonymous,  January 30, 2009 at 2:43 PM  

(The funny part about it is we ended up having sugar-free pudding instead - what a great support she is!)

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP