Monday, December 29, 2008

Some Recipes

We like to cook, oh how we like to cook!

The Internet has helped us expand our horizons, in the cooking world. Doug and I have also taken cooking classes through the YMCA over the years and learned some more about our exotic tastes. A friend of mine also has a food blog with fabulous recipes, that I have tried many times. If you were wondering where I get these fantastic recipes, here they are:

Christmas Eve Dinner:

Poached Pear Salad with Blackberry Vinaigrette Dressing
Ham
Scalloped Potatoes made with Gruyere Cheese (I used Betty Crocker's recipe)
Candied Yams (I cheated and used S&W candied yams)
Green Been Casserole
Favre Family Bread Roles

Dessert - Chocolate Crunch Cake

For our Christmas Baskets I made:
Snickerdoodle Muffins
Pumpkin Scones
My secret recipe Chocolate Chip Cookies (I can't share everything)
Cranberry Infused Vodka

1 comments:

Anonymous,  December 31, 2008 at 1:11 PM  

Everyone must try the snickerdoodle muffins - they're great!

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP