Monday, March 23, 2009

I did it!

I've always wanted to make collages and story boards with the digital pictures that I have. Photoshop scares me, and I never learned how to use it properly, plus we have Photoshop 7. By my calculations, it's almost 10 years old. We could upgrade, but it would be $200.00. I recently went out and purchased Photo Shop Elements 7 for $50.00 after working on the trial version.

I made the new blog header, which may be changing daily, since I'm still trying to get the perfect look. I made the following story board after figuring out how to make the header.



I am so excited! This is the first version, and I will probably change the pictures to black and white, and maybe add some frames.....I will keep you updated.




0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP