Monday, March 9, 2009

I Heart Faces Week 9: Creative Crop Kids!

I was going through my picture files of Josephine last week, deleting pictures that we are no longer in need of. I came across this picture and her smile just made my heart melt all over again. I decided to play with it in photoshop and see what I could do with it.



After: I cropped and tilted Josephine's face just a little. Then I played with different elements in photoshop until I got this picture.




Before


To see more kids entries go to I heart faces.

9 comments:

Katheryn March 9, 2009 at 8:54 AM  

SO cute! You really made her eyes shine. Great crop!

Randi March 9, 2009 at 12:14 PM  

Wow! Love this one! Her toothless grin is absolutely adorable :)

4chalseys@blogger March 9, 2009 at 12:24 PM  

I love gummy smiles! That is a perfect crop. Great capture and she is just adorable!

Amanda March 9, 2009 at 1:24 PM  

Oh what a beautiful picture! The cropping is fantastic!

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking a peek at my entries!
Blessings,
~Amanda

Niecey March 9, 2009 at 3:43 PM  

This is stunning. What a beautiful photo, so nicely cropped and edited too.

Keri March 9, 2009 at 6:23 PM  

What a doll face! Her toothless smile makes me smile!

theUngourmet March 10, 2009 at 1:28 PM  

What a cutie! Great job on you crop!

Nene March 10, 2009 at 7:43 PM  

I'm toast! She is GORGEOUS! The eyes, the smile! Great crop!

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP