Tuesday, March 24, 2009

I Heart Faces - Week 11 Kids: No Flash



This picture was taken with my 50mm lense. We were inside Taco Del Mar eating lunch with Grandma. The owner came over and gave Josephine a cookie, and she went straight for it. I have spent the last two days editing this photo in photoshop, only to discover I love the look of the photo straight out of the camera, with a crop. So, here it is, my "no flash" entry SOOC.


























See this weeks other kid entries at I heart faces


5 comments:

Unknown March 24, 2009 at 8:03 AM  

Amazing SOOC picture! :-) I'm so impressed! She's a cutie

Unknown March 24, 2009 at 8:40 AM  

What a beautiful little girl! Great shot!

Mrs. Bird March 24, 2009 at 9:26 AM  

Great shot! I just ordered my new 50mm lens and your photo makes me hope it gets here much sooner than planned! Good luck :)

Amanda March 24, 2009 at 1:46 PM  

Wow. That is one. cute. kid!! Those eyes! She has such depth for such a young girl...

Great job!

God bless-
Amanda

Go Zesty with Dee! March 25, 2009 at 10:55 PM  

Love it! Even the crumbs in the hair are wonderful!

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP